Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Post-op

So yesterday was not as fun as the day of the surgery. I was very much out of it on Monday. Yesterday I was in a ton of pain. Today I am not as sore :) which is wonderful. I am now looking forward to working on my professional portfolio for graphic design. Hopefully I will find a job with it :), or maybe I can find a job and continue to work on it. I want my own place very badly. Lol not that I mind the places I live, I just like privacy and a feeling of not crowding people or people crowding me. I don't want to feel like my dogs are too much for anyone to handle or they bug people. If it's my neighbors oh well they can suck it honestly because we do not live together and I don't have to talk with them like people I live with lol. Plus I would love a graphic design job on the basis then no one can say my degree was worth nothing and a waste of time.
On another note though.. :( I have been kinda sad. I can't handle stuff. Ever since the day before surgery I have been crying alot. Sometimes I know why and other times I couldn't understand what's going on. I think I am just overwhelmed with life. I think also hearing stories about the way others lives have turned out and things they've done have gotten to me. Why I am so sensitive I will never know. Hopefully writing will help a bit of it. So woo for the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment