Thursday, February 16, 2012

Yesterday

Yesterday was pretty bad lol well parts of it were. i think my stress tolerance yesterday was close to none. I don't care for sarcastic people when i am annoyed already. I feel like my fingers flatter from this sign slamming shut on it :( Then looking at a house didnt go so well. I really wanted to like it. But I just couldn't it was kinda blah and crappy. Too much fixing for me and my gma and really even my gpa cause he's getting a little old plus i'm sure crawling under the house is not something he wants to do when he is home for a few days at a time. I did get to see my baby though. It made my day all the more better. Being away from him hasn't made me the happiest but I try to deal with it. I passed out not long after getting back from visiting my baby. I woke up a little bit ago and decided to blog and watch some stuff on netflix :) currently watching american dad. Im thinking about watching my name is earl but I'm not sure I wana. I liked watching it with my honey lol. Its like good time together lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment