Monday, February 6, 2012

1 week

So it has been a week since surgery. I feel a bunch better lol. The only thing really bugging me still is the belly button incision. Its kinda itchy :p and hurts a little bit too. The first week was not really fun :( . The first day I was very out of it. The second was painful :( and the third I was a super emotional wreck. I couldn't stop crying at all.  The rest of the time was between crazy emotional and painful. Walking around has helped a lot. I'm already back at work and worked on Saturday even. I worked today. I've got Wednesday through Saturday scheduled too. It's nice to be kinda busy now lol. Sitting around the house does not sit well with me. So I had another dream that my dad was still alive... it's weird I can't stop dreaming about him not really being dead. Maybe it's because it still hurts and I miss him so much. It was weird. I have watched all of the paranormal activity movies now and some movie called paranormal entity. It kinda sucks that they were fake but at the same time I'm glad they are. I got so creeped out :( well I am hoping to find permanentish full time employment now that the surgery is over :) My goal for the year : Get my own place with Brandon by the December :) oh and of course find a full time job lol but yea I want a place I think it'd be nice to have a place of our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment