Tuesday, February 7, 2012

my own place

I feel like I may be getting closer to getting my own place :) I got a response back on one of the jobs I applied to. I'm gonna fill out the application and take it by tomorrow since they're holding interviews Thursday. So hopefully that'll turn into something although I would have to give up the sign waving possibly which isn't much but it is something. It would be nice to find something permanent and full time to get a place. Even though it may be hard I'd like the experience of living in the real world away from caretakers. It would be nice to just be me and my baby...and my bajillion dogs. lol I really only have 3 and we share 1 cause he wont claim the others lol. Sometimes though you realize when listening to people how hard it would be to be out on your own. Or how people don't realize the reality of being out there. Oh i just realized how cool android phones are. My boyfriend got one and if it had a slide out keyboard i would probably try to take it lol. Anyways I am watching country music videos on youtube but about to switch to watching this Kevin Hart comedy special with my boyfriend and his brother and sister in law.

No comments:

Post a Comment