Sunday, April 1, 2012

My world does it matter?

Today i had work that i did not make it to because my clutch cable broke like broke broke while i was driving there. so I put on my old one made it to my house so i could call autozone to get the warranty on it and replace it. well no warranty cause apparently even though there is supposed to be a year warranty on all automotive parts they don't adhere to it. And I could've gotten a new clutch cable if the one by me hadn't ripped me off of my points. 141 before taxes means 7 points and I already had 3 which is 10 which is $40. But I wound up going to kragen after checking everything my gpa asked me to check and determining there was no getting around getting a new cable. Fortunately they actually offer a year warranty like they're supposed to. My incredible boyfriend sat around for hours with me while i went through trial and error and tried to get around it. Then he even put it in in the dark. I love him so much :')

No comments:

Post a Comment